SARAH Gilded Freshwater Pearl and Genuine White Topaz Headpiece
SARAH Freshwater Pearl and Gilded Branches Headpiece
THE STORY OF THE SARAH HEADPIECE:
*As seen on Sarah Flint, in Town and Country and People Magazine....
Now a part of our Namesake Collection - the Sarah Headpiece began as a bespoke design for shoe designer Sarah Flint... who (prior to the Covid-19 pandemic) originally was to have a large destination wedding and was to be married at a grand and gorgeous manor in the English countryside. Truly an affair befitting Royalty.... and she wanted a beautiful dreamy cathedral length chantilly lace veil and a bespoke bejeweled headpiece to compliment her stunning Reem Acra wedding gown.
The headpiece was inspired by dreamy branches of willow trees and the romance of the countryside manor where the wedding was to take place...
The bejeweled branches tipped with gilded leaves and freshwater pearls are accented with genuine white topaz briolettes that glisten like dewdrops in the morning sun.
Literally of my favorite pieces I’ve made to date... - and now it’s available to all of our clients.
WHAT WE LOVE:
- This versatile headpiece of Swarovski Crystal bejeweled branches and leaves with freshwater pearl and genuine White Topaz gemstone Briolettes accenting throughout is perfect headpiece for a bride wanting an elevated, luxurious and romantic look.
- The freshwater pearls have the most beautiful creamy white sheen and the piece is extremely flexible and can be worn a myriad of ways in the hair. There are pin loops at the ends and the branches can be pinned into the hair in multiple directions.
- It's equally stunning nestled into an up-do on the Bride going for an elegant, luxurious classic Bridal look, as it is accenting a braid, or adorning a mane of flowing locks on the romantic Bohemian Bride.
- Attaches to the hair with Bobby Pin loops on the ends for a secure hold in virtually any hairstyle while you dance the night away at your wedding.
- 14.5 Inches (36.83 CM) Long x 1.75 Inches (4.45 CM) at Widest Point
(Branches can be spread out a bit wider or arranged in tighter to be less wide.)
- Heirloom Quality
- Swarovski Crystals
- Freshwater Pearls
- Gilded Finish
- Genuine White Topaz Briolette Gemstones
- Comes in a Beautiful EDEN LUXE Bridal Signature Beribboned Keepsake Box (We are OBSESSED with luxurious packaging!
MORE ABOUT SARAH FLINT:
*if you don't already know her... Sarah Flint is the Founder of one of my - and a whole bunch of celebs... including
Meghan Markle, Cindy Crawford, Lady Gaga, Emma Roberts and the list goes on) FAVORITE shoe company, SarahFlint.com.
Her shoes are literally the MOST comfortable stilettos (and other shoes) I've ever worn. NO JOKE... I have a closet full of gorgeous high heels that I call "sitting shoes" - they are beautiful... but only good to wear when you sit in the car, or sit at a bar, or sit at dinner, and then go back and sit back in the car... you get the point.
Sarah's shoes are definitely NOT sitting shoes! They are specially designed, handmade in Italy high heels you can comfortably wear for 12 hours, then dance your ass off in kind of shoes. Annnnnd she now has wedding shoes! (YAY!!!)
- WORLDWIDE SHIPPING
- Made to Order and will ship out within approximately 8-10 Weeks after purchase, via shipping method purchased at checkout.
- Shipping occurs on Monday–Friday, not including US Holidays.
- Rush and Faster Shipping Upgrades may be available if needed sooner. Please email us for details: email@example.com
WANT A BESPOKE / CUSTOM PIECE:
HAVE MORE QUESTIONS:
- We are here to help! firstname.lastname@example.org
NEED STYLING ADVICE:
- We specialize in Bridal Styling & LOVE working with Brides! email@example.com
- If you need some assistance choosing which of the EDEN LUXE Bridal pieces will work best for you... just message us, send a gown photo if you have one... and we will help you choose which piece will best create the look of your dreams on your big day!
Exchanges ARE Allowed
We want you to be happy, and we are AMAZING at Bridal Styling... and after we style you... you aren't going to want to exchange it anyway!! But just in case you do... exchanges are allowed. Click here for all the details: