ISABELLA Gilded Royal Crown
ISABELLA Gilded Royal Crown
The Story Behind the Making of the Isabella Crown:
The Isabella Crown is a one of a kind crown created for a shoot Fine Art Photographer Amy Mulder and I dreamed up to tell the story of the beauty and drama of a young queen struggling with the heaviness of her role, finally breaking free to discover her true unfettered self.
- (So... basically my fantasy "Reign" shoot.)
"We chose to make our main character a queen to create an emotional story showing the allure of royalty alongside the reality that comes along with such a role. We wanted to show the contrast and the tension between the joy of being a young woman embracing her own sensuality, alongside the desire to break free of the societal rules placed upon women through the ages, and the gilded cage that royalty and can be.
"We chose The Ancient Spanish Monastery in Miami because of its historical architecture and the symbolism to our story. Work on the Monastery of St. Bernard de Clairvaux began in the year 1133 AD in Sacramenia, near Segovia in northern Spain. Completed eight years later in 1141, the Monastery was dedicated to the Blessed Mother and was originally named ‘The Monastery of Our Lady, Queen of the Angels.’ It was brought to America in the 1920s and later reassembled in the 1950s on its current site.
"Our queen goes through an emotional journey from contemplating the beauty and weight of her exquisite crown and mourning the loss of the role, to breaking into a moment of childlike joy and eventually leaving the crown behind in a gleeful balletic emergence into the sunlight. She steps into the light and sheds the responsibility of the crown and the heavy darkness that it can bring." - Amy Mulder and Heather Trost
Photography - Amy Mulder Photography
- Model is also wearing Isabella Earrings
- 3.5 Inches (8.9 CM) at tallest point
- Clear and Black Austrian Crystals
- Tiara goes about 2/3 of the way around the head.
- Pin Loops at the ends for added security while you are dancing the night away at your wedding.
- Comes in a Beautiful EDEN LUXE Bridal Signature Beribboned Keepsake Box. We are OBSESSED with pretty packaging!
- Ready to Ship, and will ship in approximately 3-5 Business Days after purchase, via shipping method chosen at checkout.
- Shipping occurs on Monday–Friday, not including US Holidays.
- Rush and Faster Shipping Upgrades may be available if needed sooner. Please email us for details: email@example.com
- Exchanges allowed, returns only for shop credit. Please read policies for details prior to purchase. Thank you!
WANT A BESPOKE / CUSTOM PIECE:
HAVE MORE QUESTIONS:
- We are here to help! firstname.lastname@example.org
NEED STYLING ADVICE:
- We specialize in Bridal Styling & LOVE working with Brides! email@example.com
- If you need some assistance choosing which of the EDEN LUXE Bridal pieces will work best for you... just message us, send a gown photo if you have one... and we will help you choose which piece will best create the look of your dreams on your big day!
REAL BRIDE FEEDBACK on the EDEN LUXE Bridal TIARA COLLECTION:
""Love love love it!!!! It came beautifully wrapped, and I can not wait to wear it on my wedding day!!!" - Brande
"Heather, I just received my package.... there are absolutely NO words. I'm beyond stunned at the workmanship and perfection I'm looking at... I'm sure I'll have more words when my eyeballs are back in their sockets and my jaw is back off the floor... but right now - I'm just truly stunned. Really - my brain is frozen in this moment. Thank you doesn't begin to cover the feelings I have right now. It was the absolute perfect headpiece for me and for the simple dress I have. Thank you a thousand times. Truly impressive. Rivals the $77,000 diamond Tiara I was coveting! Your new BFF - forever... Linda"
"I am IN LOVE with this tiara! It's perfect in every way! I spent about 4 months searching online & at bridal shows for the perfect tiara & couldn't find one for the life of me! I was hoping to find something that combined my three primary inspirations: the bridals looks of Duchess Kate, Princess Madeleine of Sweden, & Lady Mary from Downton Abbey. The craftsmanship is GORGEOUS! Absolutely excellent quality! Heather is a total sweetheart too and is very easy to work with and bounce ideas off of. Excellent customer service! :) " - Nicole
"Such a beautiful tiara! I had been searching to find the perfect one and Heather has such gorgeous pieces! She was so helpful in finding the perfect tiara for me! She responds so quick and the shipping was so fast! It came and was beautifully wrapped and it is even more breathtaking in person! I can't wait to wear it on my wedding day! Thanks again! I highly recommend!!" - Ashley H.
Exchanges ARE Allowed
We want you to be happy, and we are AMAZING at Bridal Styling... and after we style you... you aren't going to want to exchange it anyway!! But just in case you do... exchanges and returns to store credit are allowed. Click here for all the details: