DURHAM Ring Post Deposit Payment 2 of 8 for J.M
This product is sold out
Vintage Art Deco Diamond Wedding Ring - DURHAM - Post Deposit Payment 2 of 8 for J.M.
*If you are NOT J.M. Please do NOT purchase this listing. 💕Thank you!
DEPOSIT / LAYAWAY PAYMENT DETAILS:
ORIGINAL RING PRICE: $1554.00
-20% Celebrate Fall Sale $310.80 = Final Ring Price $1243
DEPOSIT: $150.00 Due on Receipt - PAID 9/29/19
REMAINING BALANCE DUE = $1093
Please note: Additional Discount Codes are NOT to be used for payment plans.
LAYAWAY PAYMENT PLAN: 8 BIWEEKLY PAYMENTS OF = $136.62
Payment 1-8 = $136.62 Due 10/13/19 PAID 10/13/19
Payment 2-8 = $136.62 Due 10/27/19
Payment 3-8 = $136.62 Due 11/10/19
Payment 4-8 = $136.62 Due 11/24/19
Payment 5-8 = $136.62 Due 12/08/19
Payment 6-8 = $136.62 Due 12/22/19
Payment 7-8 = $136.62 Due 01/05/20
Payment 8-8 = $136.62 Due 01/19/20
Initial Deposit is due upon receipt of invoice.
As the ring will have been taken out of our available offerings to other clients, and no longer available for sale, the Initial Deposit is fully refundable within 3 calendar days of remittance, and thereafter able to be applied towards shop credit towards another item, or creation of custom engagement / wedding ring.
Payments made towards The Durham Ring are non-refundable and able to be applied towards purchase of another ring either in our stock or other bespoke / custom made item.
When the ring is fully paid for and received by the Client it is exchangeable for another item for 7 days from time of receipt of the ring.
*Please note - we want you to be absolutely THRILLED with the ring and our services, believe in good karma and the golden rule and fairness above ALL things.... and can make whatever you want in the way of custom jewelry - we just cannot tie up a piece of one of a kind merchandise for several weeks without being assured that it will be purchased.
And, furthermore - we would like to become your go-to private jeweler for life! We treasure our clients and believe that it is a gift to be able to work with them and we are truly HONORED and absolutely thrilled to be working with you!
WHY WE LOVE the DURHAM Ring:
- This absolutely gorgeous vintage Retro period diamond 3 stone wedding ring evokes a feeling of elegance of years gone by.
- The EDEN LUXE Bridal Vintage Ring Collection rings have been selected for their unique beauty, quality and elegance. All rings have been inspected and verified by an independent Graduate Gemologist / Certified Gemologist Appraiser with over 37 years experience in the estate and fine jewelry industry.
- 14K White Gold
- Period: Retro 1935 - 1950's
- Design Style: Fishtail Set
- 3 Full Cut Diamonds in Block Style Setting - 0.03 carats each = 0.09 carats
- 16 Round Cut Diamonds in Oval Frame of Fishtail Settings = 0.01 carats each = 0.16 carats
- Total Diamond Weight = 0.25 carats
- Clarity: VS
- Color: G
- Current Size 6.25 (Resizing is Complimentary)
- Ring Measurements: 18mm across x 9.3mm wide
REAL BRIDE FEEDBACK ON EDEN LUXE Bridal's VINTAGE RING COLLECTION:
"Heather- I am so in love! Thank you so much! I JUST DIED!!!!!!!!! ITS SO SO SO SO SOOOOO BEAUTIFUL!!!! I'll send you a picture as soon as I can. I'm going to take a whole photo shoot! I haven’t taken it off since I got it! I am so so so in love with this ring!" - Chantel
"The ring arrived this morning and I am thrilled! The presentation is classy and romantic (including the blue Mrs. Box, thank you) and the ring itself is perfect! Thank you so, so much! I could not have asked for a better buying experience."- Krystin
QUESTIONS - STYLING ASSISTANCE - BESPOKE / CUSTOM RINGS:
- If you have any questions, need more photos, or just need help deciding which ring will be best for you or your Fiancee, please just message email@example.com and I'm happy to help!!!!
- We LOVE chatting with our clients and creating custom pieces! Please message us at firstname.lastname@example.org
RETURN - EXCHANGE - RING SHIPPING POLICES:
- Click here for our ring return - exchange and shipping policies. It's everything you want to know.
- The ring will be enclosed inside of a beautiful EDEN LUXE Bridal signature beribboned keepsake box. (We are OBSESSED with pretty packaging!)
- Inside of that... your ring will be securely tucked into a genuine heirloom velvet "Mrs. Box" like the ones shown in the ring photos. The Mrs Box color sent will be the "Cardiff" blue color, "Rushmore", "Vera", or other gorgeous color based on availability.
- Your fiancee WILL become obsessed with this almost $100 monogrammable heirloom ring box and beyond impressed that you actually got her one... you'll see. Check out @the_mrs_box on Instagram. If she doesn't already know about them- she will... and you will score even MORE points that you got her one!
REAL BRIDE FEEDBACK ON EDEN LUXE Bridal's HEADPIECE and JEWELRY COLLECTIONS: ©
"Heather, I just received my package.... there are absolutely NO words. I'm beyond stunned at the workmanship and perfection I'm looking at... I'm sure I'll have more words when my eyeballs are back in their sockets and my jaw is back off the floor... but right now - I'm just truly stunned. Really - my brain is frozen in this moment. Thank you doesn't begin to cover the feelings I have right now. It was the absolute perfect headpiece for me and for the simple dress I have. Thank you a thousand times. Truly impressive. Rivals the $77,000 diamond Tiara I was coveting! Your new BFF - forever... Linda"
"This is the most amazing piece of collectable, heirloom pieces I have ever seen. The quality is exquisite and the Swarovski stones really do sparkle like diamonds. Not only is ELB (Eden Luxe Bridal) the most customer-service focused shop I've had the pleasure of working with on Etsy, the beautiful tiaras are second to none. Don't trust the imitations you may see on here; ELB designs are copyrighted...and buying the ORIGINAL is worth every penny! <3"
"I am IN LOVE with this tiara! It's perfect in every way! I spent about 4 months searching online & at bridal shows for the perfect tiara & couldn't find one for the life of me! I was hoping to find something that combined my three primary inspirations: the bridals looks of Duchess Kate, Princess Madeleine of Sweden, & Lady Mary from Downton Abbey. The craftsmanship is GORGEOUS! Absolutely excellent quality! Heather is a total sweetheart too and is very easy to work with and bounce ideas off of. Excellent customer service! :) " - Nicole
Velvet Boxes: The Mrs Box
If you need some assistance choosing which of the EDEN LUXE Bridal pieces will work best for you... just message us, send a gown photo if you have one... and we will help you choose which piece will best create the look of your dreams on your big day!MORE DETAILS
We love creating custom / bespoke pieces, please message us at email@example.com and tell us your bridal dreams!MORE DETAILS