AVIGNON 3 Stone Diamond Engagement Ring
Vintage Modern Era 3 Stone Diamond Engagement Ring - AVIGNON
WHAT WE LOVE:
- This Estate Vintage 1.51 carat Past - Present - Future diamond engagement ring is beyond gorgeous in person! The 0.94 carat center stone is perfectly accented on the sides by 2 beautiful diamonds totaling 0.57 carats. The symbolism of the 3 stones is a classic reminder of the ever growing love between you and your beloved.
- The EDEN LUXE Bridal Vintage Ring Collection rings have been selected for their unique beauty, quality and elegance. All rings have been inspected and verified by an independent Graduate Gemologist / Certified Gemologist Appraiser with over 37 years experience in the estate and fine jewelry industry.
- Metal: 14K White Gold
- Period: Estate Vintage Circa - 1990's
- Design Style: 3 Stone - Past Present Future
- Round Brilliant Cut Diamond Center Stone - 0.94 carats
- Color: H
- Clarity: SI2
- 2 Round Brilliant Cut Diamonds flanking center stone - 0.57 Carats
- Color: H
- Total Carat Weight: = 1.51 carats
- Current Size: 6.5 (Initial Resizing is Complimentary)
REAL BRIDE FEEDBACK ON EDEN LUXE Bridal's VINTAGE RING COLLECTION:
"The ring arrived this morning and I am thrilled! The presentation is classy and romantic (including the blue Mrs. Box, thank you) and the ring itself is perfect! Thank you so, so much! I could not have asked for a better buying experience."- Krystin
"Heather- I am so in love! Thank you so much! I JUST DIED!!!!!!!!! ITS SO SO SO SO SOOOOO BEAUTIFUL!!!! I'll send you a picture as soon as I can. I'm going to take a whole photo shoot! I haven’t taken it off since I got it! I am so so so in love with this ring!" - Chantel
QUESTIONS - STYLING ASSISTANCE - BESPOKE / CUSTOM RINGS:
- If you have any questions, need more photos, or just need help deciding which ring will be best for you or your Fiancee, please just message firstname.lastname@example.org and I'm happy to help!!!!
- We LOVE chatting with our clients and creating custom pieces! Please message us at email@example.com
RETURN - EXCHANGE - RING SHIPPING POLICES:
- Click here for our ring return - exchange and shipping policies. It's everything you want to know.
- The ring will be enclosed inside of a beautiful velvet ring box and tucked inside our EDEN LUXE Bridal signature beribboned keepsake box. (We are OBSESSED with pretty packaging!)
REAL BRIDE FEEDBACK ON EDEN LUXE Bridal's HEADPIECE and JEWELRY COLLECTIONS:
"Heather, I just received my package.... there are absolutely NO words. I'm beyond stunned at the workmanship and perfection I'm looking at... I'm sure I'll have more words when my eyeballs are back in their sockets and my jaw is back off the floor... but right now - I'm just truly stunned. Really - my brain is frozen in this moment. Thank you doesn't begin to cover the feelings I have right now. It was the absolute perfect headpiece for me and for the simple dress I have. Thank you a thousand times. Truly impressive. Rivals the $77,000 diamond Tiara I was coveting! Your new BFF - forever... Linda"
"This is the most amazing piece of collectable, heirloom pieces I have ever seen. The quality is exquisite and the Swarovski stones really do sparkle like diamonds. Not only is ELB (Eden Luxe Bridal) the most customer-service focused shop I've had the pleasure of working with on Etsy, the beautiful tiaras are second to none. Don't trust the imitations you may see on here; ELB designs are copyrighted...and buying the ORIGINAL is worth every penny! <3"
"I am IN LOVE with this tiara! It's perfect in every way! I spent about 4 months searching online & at bridal shows for the perfect tiara & couldn't find one for the life of me! I was hoping to find something that combined my three primary inspirations: the bridals looks of Duchess Kate, Princess Madeleine of Sweden, & Lady Mary from Downton Abbey. The craftsmanship is GORGEOUS! Absolutely excellent quality! Heather is a total sweetheart too and is very easy to work with and bounce ideas off of. Excellent customer service! :) " - Nicole
Model and Light Colored Flat Lay Photography: Betsy Blue Photography
Velvet Boxes: The Mrs Box