Vintage Emerald and Diamond Engagement Ring - NIMES 1.37 Carats
WHAT WE LOVE:
- This absolutely gorgeous natural AAA Columbian emerald center stone is beautifully accented by 4 gorgeous baguette and 8 round sparkling diamonds encircling the round brilliant cut emerald. Emeralds evoke symbology of love, rebirth, and eternal youth. Egyptian pharaohs, enthralled by the emerald's lovely color, called it the lover's stone. She who wears the emerald is in harmony with nature and a joie de vivre.
- The EDEN LUXE Bridal Vintage Ring Collection rings have been selected for their unique beauty, quality and elegance. All rings have been inspected and verified by an independent Graduate Gemologist / Certified Gemologist Appraiser with over 37 years experience in the estate and fine jewelry industry.
- Metal: 18K White Gold
- Period: Mid Century - Circa 1960's
- Design Style: Round Mixed Cut Ballerina
- AAA Fine Natural Colombian Emerald = 0.50 Carats
- 4 Straight Baguette Cut Diamonds surrounding center stone = 0.55 Carats
- Color: G
- Clarity: VSI
- 8 Full Cut Diamonds surrounding the center stone = 0.32 Carats
- Color: G
- Clarity: VSI
- Total Carat Weight: = 1.37 carats
- Current Ring Size: 9 - Initial resizing is complimentary
- PHOTOGRAPHY NOTE: The rings were not photographed in a hermetically sealed "clean room" and any marks showing in the super magnified views of the ring in the closeup shots... are just tiny particles of dust, and are not defects on the stone.
REAL BRIDE FEEDBACK ON EDEN LUXE Bridal's VINTAGE RING Collection:
"Heather- I am so in love! Thank you so much! I JUST DIED!!!!!!!!! ITS SO SO SO SO SOOOOO BEAUTIFUL!!!! I'll send you a picture as soon as I can. I'm going to take a whole photo shoot! I haven’t taken it off since I got it! I am so so so in love with this ring!" - Chantel
"The ring arrived this morning and I am thrilled! The presentation is classy and romantic (including the blue Mrs. Box, thank you) and the ring itself is perfect! Thank you so, so much! I could not have asked for a better buying experience."- Krystin
QUESTIONS - STYLING ASSISTANCE - BESPOKE / CUSTOM RINGS:
- If you have any questions, need more photos, or just need help deciding which ring will be best for you or your Fiancee, please just message email@example.com and I'm happy to help!!!!
- We LOVE chatting with our clients and creating custom pieces! Please message us at firstname.lastname@example.org
RETURN - EXCHANGE - RING SHIPPING POLICES:
- Click here for our ring return - exchange and shipping policies. It's everything you want to know.
- The ring will be enclosed inside of a beautiful velvet ring box and tucked inside our EDEN LUXE Bridal signature beribboned keepsake box. (We are OBSESSED with pretty packaging!)
REAL BRIDE FEEDBACK ON EDEN LUXE Bridal's HEADPIECE and JEWELRY COLLECTIONS: ©
"Heather, I just received my package.... there are absolutely NO words. I'm beyond stunned at the workmanship and perfection I'm looking at... I'm sure I'll have more words when my eyeballs are back in their sockets and my jaw is back off the floor... but right now - I'm just truly stunned. Really - my brain is frozen in this moment. Thank you doesn't begin to cover the feelings I have right now. It was the absolute perfect headpiece for me and for the simple dress I have. Thank you a thousand times. Truly impressive. Rivals the $77,000 diamond Tiara I was coveting! Your new BFF - forever... Linda"
"This is the most amazing piece of collectable, heirloom pieces I have ever seen. The quality is exquisite and the Swarovski stones really do sparkle like diamonds. Not only is ELB (Eden Luxe Bridal) the most customer-service focused shop I've had the pleasure of working with on Etsy, the beautiful tiaras are second to none. Don't trust the imitations you may see on here; ELB designs are copyrighted...and buying the ORIGINAL is worth every penny! <3"
"I am IN LOVE with this tiara! It's perfect in every way! I spent about 4 months searching online & at bridal shows for the perfect tiara & couldn't find one for the life of me! I was hoping to find something that combined my three primary inspirations: the bridals looks of Duchess Kate, Princess Madeleine of Sweden, & Lady Mary from Downton Abbey. The craftsmanship is GORGEOUS! Absolutely excellent quality! Heather is a total sweetheart too and is very easy to work with and bounce ideas off of. Excellent customer service! :) " - Nicole