Vintage Edwardian Diamond Engagement Ring - STRASBOURG
WHAT WE LOVE:
- The GIA certified 1.48 carat Old Mine Cut diamond center of this Edwardian vintage diamond is set in a modern era estate vintage setting, and is beyond gorgeous in person. The center stone is perfectly accented by 0.66 carats comprised of 44 beautiful sparkling diamonds cascading down the sides of the ring.
- The EDEN LUXE Bridal Vintage Ring Collection rings have been selected for their unique beauty, quality and elegance. All rings have been inspected and verified by an independent Graduate Gemologist / Certified Gemologist Appraiser with over 37 years experience in the estate and fine jewelry industry.
- Metal: 14K White Gold
- Period: Center Stone: Edwardian - Circa 1920's / Setting: Modern Era Estate Vintage
- Design Style: Double Prong Set Solitaire with Accents
- Old Mine Brilliant Cut Diamond Center Stone - 1.48 carats
- GIA Report Number:# 1196415816
- Color: K
- Clarity: SI2
Educational Tidbit: In Old Mine Cut diamonds an open cullet at the bottom of the diamond allows for greater refraction of light and thus appears with a whiter color than the actual color grading.
- 44 Full Cut Diamonds flanking center stone - 0.66 Carats
- Total Carat Weight: = 2.14 carats
- Current Size: 6 (Resizing is Complimentary)
REAL BRIDE FEEDBACK ON EDEN LUXE Bridal's VINTAGE RING COLLECTION:
"The ring arrived this morning and I am thrilled! The presentation is classy and romantic (including the blue Mrs. Box, thank you) and the ring itself is perfect! Thank you so, so much! I could not have asked for a better buying experience."- Krystin
QUESTIONS - STYLING ASSISTANCE - BESPOKE / CUSTOM RINGS:
- If you have any questions, need more photos, or just need help deciding which ring will be best for you or your Fiancee, please just message email@example.com and I'm happy to help!!!!
- We LOVE chatting with our clients and creating custom pieces! Please message us at firstname.lastname@example.org
RETURN - EXCHANGE - RING SHIPPING POLICES:
- Click here for our ring return - exchange and shipping policies. It's everything you want to know.
- The ring will be enclosed inside of a beautiful EDEN LUXE Bridal signature beribboned keepsake box. (We are OBSESSED with pretty packaging!)
- Inside of that... your ring will be securely tucked into a genuine heirloom velvet "Mrs. Box" like the ones shown in the ring photos. The Mrs Box color sent will be the "Cardiff" blue color, "Rushmore", "Vera", or other gorgeous color based on availability.
- Your fiancee WILL become obsessed with this almost $100 monogrammable heirloom ring box and beyond impressed that you actually got her one... you'll see. Check out @the_mrs_box on Instagram. If she doesn't already know about them- she will... and you will score even MORE points that you got her one!
REAL BRIDE FEEDBACK ON EDEN LUXE Bridal's HEADPIECE and JEWELRY COLLECTIONS:
"Heather, I just received my package.... there are absolutely NO words. I'm beyond stunned at the workmanship and perfection I'm looking at... I'm sure I'll have more words when my eyeballs are back in their sockets and my jaw is back off the floor... but right now - I'm just truly stunned. Really - my brain is frozen in this moment. Thank you doesn't begin to cover the feelings I have right now. It was the absolute perfect headpiece for me and for the simple dress I have. Thank you a thousand times. Truly impressive. Rivals the $77,000 diamond Tiara I was coveting! Your new BFF - forever... Linda"
"This is the most amazing piece of collectable, heirloom pieces I have ever seen. The quality is exquisite and the Swarovski stones really do sparkle like diamonds. Not only is ELB (Eden Luxe Bridal) the most customer-service focused shop I've had the pleasure of working with on Etsy, the beautiful tiaras are second to none. Don't trust the imitations you may see on here; ELB designs are copyrighted...and buying the ORIGINAL is worth every penny! <3"
"I am IN LOVE with this tiara! It's perfect in every way! I spent about 4 months searching online & at bridal shows for the perfect tiara & couldn't find one for the life of me! I was hoping to find something that combined my three primary inspirations: the bridals looks of Duchess Kate, Princess Madeleine of Sweden, & Lady Mary from Downton Abbey. The craftsmanship is GORGEOUS! Absolutely excellent quality! Heather is a total sweetheart too and is very easy to work with and bounce ideas off of. Excellent customer service! :) " - Nicole
My fiance and I had looked through rings together so I could get a feel for what she liked, and as soon as we reached out with questions (at 10pm, mind you) we were met with a fast, helpful response. Heather helped with sizing questions, styling suggestions, and even offered to help with proposal ideas and to design a corresponding wedding band. The ring itself arrived promptly and well packaged. She said yes, and we both absolutely love the ring and the amazing service we received!